Our family-owned business has been serving the Okanagan for three generations. Established in 1962, our business has flourished thanks to hard work, quality products and expert service.
Today our business covers both commercial and residential projects, including:
- manufacturing & delivery of Ready-Mixed Concrete
- manufacturing & delivery of precast concrete products
- offering excavating services
- underground installations (utilities, septic, etc)
- equipment / operator rental of back hoes, loaders, dump trucks, fork lifts, crane trucks, concrete pump trucks and other equipment
Our skilled employees are all well trained and certified in concrete technology by the BC Ready-Mix Association (BCRMCA).
Our team also offers a variety of specialized skills:
- registered on-site wastewater practitioners
- professional inspectors, installers, maintenance providers, designers and planners certified by the Applied Science Technologists of British Columbia (ASTTBC).
Creating vibrant communities involves more than building concrete structures. We are proud contributors to communities throughout the Okanagan. Over the years, we have happily contributed money, time, products and our support to many humanitarian, sports and community organizations.
Memberships & Associations
To keep our skills and knowledge of the concrete business current, we are members of several associations including: